Tuesday, November 23, 2010

What's on Caroline's phone?

Here's the deal. Every Tuesday lately on The Lowe Family News, Jessica shares the random pics on her phone and invites others to do the same.

It feels kind of like going through someone's purse...

Here's a sample of what's going down on mine right now...


That's a picture of me taking a picture of me next to Frida Kahlo. It's still on the phone from this summer and having it makes me seem sooo interesting, don't you think?


But then, Eden's eccentricities make our family interesting, too...


On the sidewalk waiting for Jim to pick us up after school one day, I made them stand close enough to one another for a picture. You can see the distaste on Bobby's face...


Aww, what a cute family out for nice day at SciPort! One of the only pics I'll probably ever have of Juliet in that dress. I love it. She does not. Wait minute...someone's missing...


Yes! That screaming child in the corner. She should be in there, too. Sometimes I think she times her meltdowns just to have her picture made alone instead of with the rest of the family.


So here's what I know: I quit taking as many random pics once school started. I vow to begin again!

Confession: The most recent pic on my phone is a 'before' picture from my Power 90 venture. I won't be sharing that one any time soon...


Caroline






1 comment:

  1. that frida picture is awesome. ur so cultured. wow. my phone is lame compared to urs.

    see u next week chick!

    ReplyDelete