Monday, January 31, 2011

Back on the Wagon

It's been a year and half since I lost it all...all my baby weight and even the weight I carried before babies. I was the same size I was in high school (back when I thought I was fat..yeah. right.). It was great, and I kept it up pretty well for about a year and felt it starting to slide. But then, the worst.

Welcome school year 2010-2011.

The school year of 12 extra pounds (and a lot of other unpleasantness). Unacceptable.


gotoImage.php.jpg
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.5/


All year I have been saying I'm going to start working out regularly again and eating well again.

But I have visited the school cafeteria too many times, medicated my unrest with chocolate a few too many times, been too exhausted to go to the gym after errands, supper, baths, etc., and then too weak to make myself get up early to work out.

However, five days ago, I started it again. And even though only a few people will probably read this, now that I've said it "out loud" maybe I'll stick to it a little longer. I did it once. I can do it again. And I know I felt better. And I really need to feel better again.

No comments:

Post a Comment